tips against envy for other artists?
- you are your own artist
- nobody can do the shit that you do
- you have no competition. art isn’t a competition
- don’t compare yourself to anyone else.
- don’t strive to be better than anyone else.
- strive to be better than YOU are now
"Ew you’re a guy and like the color pink are you gay?"
I’ve been waiting for this post all my life
this was because before that pink used to be considered a softer less aggressive form of the very masculine red, and blue was tied to the virgin Mary. In western culture anyway.